Lib Tech Jamie Lynn '96 Snowboard 2023
Jamie Lynn’s classic 1996 freestyle stick is new again! If you shredded in the 90’s this stick is just what you need to push your snowboarding to new levels. If you were too young to see Jamie make a mark in those golden days of freestyle snowboarding, thisstick is right on point for everthing going on right now in modern freestyle snowboarding (check some classic Mack Dawg vids… Melt Down Project, Stomping Grounds and Simple Pleasures are all bangers): camber, radial sidecut, tighter radius tip and tail curves (modernized for better soft snow shredding). This one is sure to be a collectors item again!
- Original Power Construction [OP]
- Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT (Fast & Low Maintenance)
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection
- Jamie’S Classic 1996 Freestyle Stick Is New Again!
- Old Time Retro Camber - Power Control
- Camber - Original Aggressive All Terrain Contour
- Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa
- experiMENTAL FREERIDE - TWIN
- BOARD ART BY: Jamie Lynn (@jamiemlynn)