Arbor Relapse 2020
The Arbor Relapse is our only classic camber offering in the line. A traditional blended tri-radial-sidecut is paired with a traditional camber profile for riders who never broke away from the classic camber or find themselves falling back into old habits. The shape delivers traditional snap, ollies, edge control, and landings for straight- forward freestyle performance in the park or the street.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repllent
- FSC Certified Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core constructed with 100% sustainably grown poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’skey values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Flex Meter 5 of 10